[TYPO3-typo3org] Typo3 Wiki

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:51:43 CEST 2007

Hey there,

I've been responsible for the changes to the Typo3 5.0 Wiki re-styling
and wondered what you have in the works for the main TYPO3 4.0 wiki
over on the main website?

I notice it's a MediaWiki base, rather than Trac (Used for the dev
projects) but wanted to find out if anyone was working on branding it
fully to match the main site or not?

If not, then it's something I could have a crack at. Ideally we'd just
flip the wiki over to Trac, but I doubt that's a possibility, so it
would most likely be a CSS-only restyling of the existing pages.

Let me know!

Kind regards
Denyerec
--