[TYPO3-typo3org] SSO to BT does not work

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Apr 2 23:22:22 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry and Michael,

Am 31.03.2007 um 11:46 schrieb Michael Stucki:

> Someone has to fix it, I suppose Ingmar might at least know who's
> responsible for it...
>
> But besides this, I can second that I also get logged out although
> I once
> selected "remember my login".

Hmm, in my case all that works fine (Firefox 2.0.0.3 Mac) but I know
that
Adrian also had problems using some IE version.

But besides that, I probably don't know enough about the SSO although
I might
be the culpable why it doesn't work anymore (as I added the two links).
Maybe Sebastian or Ingmar know more?

robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive