[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-hci] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Sat Sep 16 12:32:27 CEST 2006

Matthew Manderson wrote:
> I recall that annotations were removed because of typo3.org server overheads
> - I hoped the more mixed integration of _int/cache or not would help allow
> the feature to come back.

Clean usage of caching could help a lot. JoH's invention is a big step,
you can't advertise to much.

I have overworked my small article to teach, how proper linking and
caching should be done, if you decide to use different plugins for
cached and non cached parts of an extension.

http://t3flyers.wordpress.com/2006/09/11/a-quick-guide-to-correct-caching-with-pi_base/

>> Subject: [TYPO3-typo3org] Thank you for ratings on typo3.org
>> Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:38:56 +0200
> Thanks. Still no progress despite the will being good.

I hope Michael still hasn't forgotton. Michael????

I like both solutions, the annotations or the wiki. We should at least
get one of them. Push it forward!!!

Regards

Elmar