[TYPO3-typo3org] extensions dissapearing from TER2

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 11 10:19:40 CEST 2006

Hi Michael. Is there a list of extensions that has been removed for security
reasons?
Such a list would be nice to have online, in order to check if any sites are
running one of the removed plugins..

BTW: If an extension is removed for security reasons, then why keep
extensions that depends on that extension, online?
They don't have any use without the main extension..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1157961873.24355.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...