[TYPO3-typo3org] extensions dissapearing from TER2

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 11 09:36:55 CEST 2006

I just noticed that several (I found two) extensions doesn't show up at
TYPO3.org or in the Extension Manager.

Here's a couple extensions that doesn't show up correctly (there might be
more)

so_editmypage
ee_blog

Searching for these 2 extensionkeys (I tried both using the search function,
and showing the Full list, and then search using Firefox build-in search
function)
The only references to those 2 extensions, are other extensions that depends
on them.

The same happens when I try searching for the ext keys using the Extension
Manager. And again nothing i found.
(Show Obsolete, Show Shy etc. is all enabled.)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd