[TYPO3-typo3org] Performance

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Oct 23 21:42:11 CEST 2006

Hello Robert,

the question is with what hardware-, server-, caching-optimization we
can improve the typo3.org - performance _a lot_.

So the load balancer is a candidate to check - I'm shure there's a
better one with more features that are optimized for sites with 50 ppm
or more. What one is running in the moment?

What reverse proxy would be good?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler