[TYPO3-typo3org] Performance

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Oct 23 15:08:25 CEST 2006

Hello,

as I see we have two problems to optimize the performance of TYPO3:
* better LoadBalancer
* better caching for dynamic parts for many users

These two are in the must-part of the improvement-wishlist-page.
You could add more tips or links to help solve the performance-problem.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements#better_performance

I wouldn't give up the patient.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler