[TYPO3-typo3org] proposed support.typo3.org KB category structure

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Oct 21 22:37:19 CEST 2006

Hello Alex,

I do like the structure very well, because it's a good collection and
it's really flat. So a newbee hasn't got to search in the 42nd sublevel
for a topic.

Just one point is missing ;-)
The "Glossary". It fits in "General Concepts for New Developers". This
is good to collect new defintions and optimize the current ones. In the
moment we use the wiki for it, but a move to the KB is good.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler

I find