[TYPO3-typo3org] Consolidate - don't divide => a solution

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Oct 21 12:03:28 CEST 2006

Hello JoH,

+ 1

Or even better, the main column should be short moduls of text giving "newbies"
and other short explanation about typo3.org, wiki, news, support and so on
(with links). For me as a user for some years, the startpage hasn't any big
value. I get all the news via RSS, and my bookmarks are direct to extensions
and documentation.

I think http://plone.org/ (Plone) has an interesting approach on the frontpage.
We shouldn't copy, but maybe some ideas.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no