[TYPO3-typo3org] Consolidate - don't divide?

Andreas Dolleschal andreas at developer.at
Sat Oct 21 11:51:22 CEST 2006

Hi Jan,

> It's actually the case, that my idea IS to transfer typo3.org to
> another solution beside typo3.org. If it really happens is another
story. But
> the general idea is to get a feature rich, fast, and still working
> typo3.org.

Thanks, that means I did understand some of the postings ;-).

My personal opinion about that topic I already wrote, I do not think
that someone should invest any minute to think about migrating  theses
sites to another system. I believe that it should possible to find a way
to get TYPO3 there.

Best regards
Andreas

---