[TYPO3-typo3org] Almost final call on "musts" and "nice-to-haves"

Staffan Ericsson staffan at zytor.com
Fri Oct 20 09:33:08 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj skrev:
> Since
> no-one listed any bugs with the current repository I suppose there are
> none.

There is probably a few annoyances around it but no outright bugs. I got
a few annoyances

- Upload comment gets a scroll box that is hard to use.
- There is no display of ratings in list view.
- You can't list only Stable/reviewed extension in search/list.
- You can't read feedback sent to the ext. dev. that could contain
import information when deciding if the ext. is right.
- Sort search results by update/rating/name and so on.

So you could say that there is a few bugs left....

.staffan