[TYPO3-typo3org] Forum moderation?

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Fri Oct 20 09:03:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

What do people feel about moderation of the support.typo3.org forum? I
know that there isn't moderation for the newsgroups and mailing list,
but what about (generically yes-or-no) moderation for the forums? Last I
checked a few days ago there were over 16,000 unique visitors to the
forum for the month of October to date, which means a lot of people
going there. We have the capability to have members moderate and also be
ranked as "experts" on individual skills or topics to help answer
questions, so I'm trying to think of the best way to keep things flowing
smoothly. I've seen in other communities (open source and proprietary
software, non-software related, etc.) where they have a certain set of