[TYPO3-typo3org] documentation / Jive / cats

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Oct 18 11:31:10 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Bruessler wrote:
> Hello Alex,
>
> I added your notes into the wiki-page. Is "/KnowledgeBase" and the alias
> "/KB" a good page title in your eyes? I'd like to create a project-page.

Sounds fine.
> I'm able to edit my own posts and can write a comment to my own post,
> but cannot categorize any posts. ;-(

There should be some HOWTOs written, but for all on the team now, here's
how to set the categories:
View the  document (article), then on the right column, choose "Manage
Document". Then above the article is a link which reads "Manage
Categories". Then, find the correct category at the bottom of that page
and click the category name. Current categories are listed in the middle
of the page, so delete any incorrect ones there. When you make the
changes, you can view the document and it'll show the updated categories
(see
http://support.typo3.org:8080/jive/entryEdit!default.jspa?categoryID=2&externalID=1
-- I added a few categories to it).

> [code]This is a code-part. Maybe just seeable when we changed the CSS.
> admPanel {
> hide = 0
> options.overridePageModule = web_txtemplavoilaM1
> }
> [/code]

Did you add this to a new article? I didn't see it there....

Alex