[TYPO3-typo3org] The absent father comes home

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Oct 16 09:54:05 CEST 2006

Hello Kasper,

> Hi Folks,
>
> I case you didn't know I'm the leader of the TYPO3.org team. Took
> over from Robert this summer. What a great job I have done so far ;-)
>
> TYPO3.org is the most important framework in our community. We gotta
> make it work now.
>
> This is what we need to do and we can start right away:
>
> 1) Define in detail what should be changed.
> - Categorized as "Musts" and "Nice to have".
> - Please list everything in order of priority.
> - Including TER / Documentation issues.
> 2) Apply at the T3A for money to get the "Musts" fixed immediately.
> 3) Discuss how the nice-to-haves could get done voluntarily.

A great approach.

> What do you think? Does this sound like action?
>
> - kasper

Yes.

One idea! Could it be made a separat page in the wiki for giving input on
textual changes.

Or to explain it. Improvements of typo3.org can be done in three ways.
* Better functionality
* Better structure
I think that the wiki and this thread has a lot on these two points.

* Textual improvements (maybe not so important, but should also be looked at)

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no