[TYPO3-typo3org] The absent father comes home

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Oct 16 06:13:45 CEST 2006

Hi Stefano,

>> I don't know if a wishlist for point 1 already exists from months and
>> years of discussion which I haven't read through. But could the team
>> members please try to build such a list at this point (use the wiki)
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements

Thank you.

In fact, could I ask everyone posting in reply to this thread to add
your points to that wiki page? I'm not going to do that for you very
consistently if at all, so please make sure to put your points there
or they may not be considered.

> from my point of view, the two MUST areas are an upgrade TER and a
> central Snippets (or HOW-TO) repositary
>
> for the first, i would suggest a good study of Joomla ext
> repositary (excellent): http://extensions.joomla.org/

You are right. This is exactly what we will need to do as well! We
will just copy what they did. You see anything that could be improved
even more?

- kasper

"Necessity is the mother of invention"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |