[TYPO3-typo3org] extensions dissapearing from TER2

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Sun Oct 15 16:38:30 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> Earlier I could create new doc by just releasing corresponding
> extension. Now... Now I do not see any ways to make new doc. -1.

You contradict yourself. You can and should still release a doc-only
extension (categoy: doc), which will AFAIK pop up in /documentation
automatically. But it will never show up in /extensions because it is
not a useful extension to install.

I admit that I have no idea what sub-categories are used to make a
certain doc appear unter Reference or Tutorial...

Cheers,
Michael