[TYPO3-typo3org] extensions dissapearing from TER2

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Oct 14 20:29:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

isn't everything stored in the TER2 an extension-metadata-dataset and
stored as simple file in the filesystem? Sorry, that I don't know it
better and asking yet. Please tell me more about it ;-)

I see that all docs have the path "*/documentation/*", articles have
"/articles/*" and news-items have their subdomain - what I find very good.

>From the wiki it's no problem to link to
/documentation/document-library/<category>/<name>/current/

But problems are when one wants to set a link from the wiki to an
extension, because there's no "/current/". Linking to an exact
version-number in a documentation-doc is a bad style.

Is it a problem to add this feature? For the moment I use the
"workaround" to link to the searchbox using the right search-keyword Bo)

By the way: when the dashboard-"applications" do exist and should be
available via TER2, they should also be "something". They must relate to
extensions, because they mostly will use extensions, but maybe they'll
need more meta-data in the TER2 than an extension normally needs.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler