[TYPO3-typo3org] The absent father comes home

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri Oct 13 17:59:04 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

I case you didn't know I'm the leader of the TYPO3.org team. Took
over from Robert this summer. What a great job I have done so far ;-)

TYPO3.org is the most important framework in our community. We gotta
make it work now.

This is what we need to do and we can start right away:

1) Define in detail what should be changed.
	- Categorized as "Musts" and "Nice to have".
	- Please list everything in order of priority.
	- Including TER / Documentation issues.
2) Apply at the T3A for money to get the "Musts" fixed immediately.
3) Discuss how the nice-to-haves could get done voluntarily.

I don't know if a wishlist for point 1 already exists from months and
years of discussion which I haven't read through. But could the team
members please try to build such a list at this point (use the wiki)

When the list of "musts" exists, we will find people who can
implement it and force-feed them some dollars to make it happen.

What do you think? Does this sound like action?

- kasper

"Necessity is the mother of invention"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3