[TYPO3-typo3org] Suggestion on new TYPO3.org frontpage

Espen Svebak firebee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 19:43:09 CET 2006

A lot of great things have happened in the community the last year,
especially I like the podcast, wiki, blogs and support. Great job!

Unfortunately the whole picture is a bit hidden if you don't know where
to look.

I have made a suggestion to a new TYPO3.org frontpage trying to tie the
different parts of the community together.

Look at my suggestion: http://www.thattrick.com/typo3orgfrontpage/

All the information on the page is based on RSS feeds, and will not
demand much resources if they are updated on the same time as the news.
If things go well it would be great to get an feed update every 3 hours
or so.

So what do you think?