[TYPO3-typo3org] TER-Problem still exists

Thomas Schulze thomas.schulze at outraxx.de
Wed May 31 16:06:40 CEST 2006

Great... i was able to read your answer,

and a Great thing is that this means you NEED Typo3 v4 for uploading an
Extension?
I don´t think that the new EM runs with older Typo3-Versions (e.g. 3.8.1 or
so), right?

Regards
Thomas

"Karsten Dambekalns" <karsten at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1149076315.14055.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Thomas.
>
> Thomas Schulze wrote:
> > two Problems are still present in TER:
> >
> > 1) uploaded Extension which are not "shy" are modified by TER to an
> > "shy"-Extension
> > 2) Extensions who don´t need a uploadfolder suggest they need one
>
> Both problems were existing, but were fixed. I wrote an email to the dev
> list on April 2nd with the subject "A note to extension authors about shy
> extensions" explaining the background and the solution
>
> > Could anybody please fix this?
>
> As said above I think this is fixed... only the authors of the affected
> extensions need to invest 5 minutes to help out.
>
> If this still happens with the released 4.0.0 of TYPO3 and the current
TER,