[TYPO3-typo3org] Still can't get the logic behind the repository

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun May 21 23:29:52 CEST 2006

Peter Russ napisał(a):

> I'm still wondering how the search in the repository "works". But
> perhaps one simple link might help to enlighten my brain.
>
> E.g. search for "google"
>
>   1. The results are listed by which order?
>   2. Why is the result-set not complete, i.e. try to search for
>      google_sitemap and you will find results that are not listed under
>      the search for "google"
>   3. Still wonder how many excellent extensions might be in the
>      respository but totally lost in space because nobody can find.
>
> Regs. Peter.

hello

I noticed that some time ago and posted here with no answer.
The result query seems to be somehow truncated.

Try to make your query at beta ter_fe at:
http://h843691.serverkompetenz.net/typo3org

The results should be more precise.

--
Krystian