[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension documentation not available... sometimes

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue May 9 17:56:06 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislas,

Am 08.05.2006 um 05:04 schrieb Stanislas Rolland:

> The documentation of some extensions is reported as "Not available" on
> TER even if the manual is in fact available. The documentation of some
> other extensions is reported as "Read online". Is the cause of this
> problem known? Is it related to the structure of the Open Office
> document? Is there anything that the extension author can do to ensure
> that the manual will be correctly processed by TER?

Although I can confirm this bug, I didn't find a solution for it yet.
I created a bug report for you:

#0003454: Some extension manuals are not rendered for online display
although they are uploaded with the extension

Maybe you and / or someonelse can help finding out the difference
between those manuals which are rendered correctly and those which
aren't.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development