[TYPO3-typo3org] doc_core_tsconfig heading nesting

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue May 9 17:07:55 CEST 2006

Hi Ernesto,

Am 04.05.2006 um 12:04 schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]

> the online doc_core_tsconfig document might be better to work with
> with
> a different nesting in its headings. It is particularly annoying in
> the
> online version [1], as there isn't separate pages for each chapter
> (everything is under chapter "1").

> Is this the right place to discuss this? Who would be responsible for
> those documents?

In theory, the documentation team is responsible for this. But in
reality we don't have an active docteam currently, so I suggest you
(try to) discuss that in the documentation mailing list anyway and /
or approach the someone with CVS write acces to the TYPO3 core
(sorry, the page at typo3.org/teams/core is outdated, if you have
problems finding the right person, please respond to this post).

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development