[TYPO3-typo3org] [ANN] Public beta test for TER2 ratings and frontend

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Sat May 6 17:15:29 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> Susanne Moog wrote:
>
>> first:
>>
>> for #right use padding of 0.1em (this is because IE understands
>> different sizes of em than other brothers)
>
> Seems to help a little.
>
>> and for .extension li use position: static, that at least brings the
>> orange line up.
>
> This breaks stuff completely for me here. Any other ideas?

I just recognized: If I download the page for editing, the alpha, beta
etc. fields just disappear, so maybe this is a reason why it worked for me.

One other idea, download the latest version of TopStyle as ShareWare and
let it display what problems might occur with IE 6. I will try to find
other reasons.