[TYPO3-typo3org] FW: TYPO3.org nice but 800px?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Mar 22 09:21:32 CET 2006

* Ben O'Hear <ben at revelate.com.es> [060216 11:38]:
> By the way, are there any stats concerning users screen size on the main
> Typo3 sites?

I think setting up a vote would be best (as you have rare chances to
detect the size automatically without some "hacks" which also will
inlfuence the statistics you make.) I also think it might
lead to a result that we could/should have different sizes for .com
and .org because its used by different people (me assuming that
.org is used be programmers who might have better machines.)

In general: 800x600 and lower is used by 25% of the internet people in general.

cheers
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100