[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Mon Mar 13 13:15:05 CET 2006

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am Mon, 13 Mar 2006 04:45:40 +0100 schrieb JoH:
>

>>So here we go with the teamwork version ;-)
>>http://www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign/teamwork.html
>

> Two words: You rock ;-)
>
> I guess a little more space between the boxes will enhance the whole thing
> and the rest is up to the design team.

I have it running on my local ter_fe now, looks very cool. Although I
still don't see how green matches the rest of t3.org, but I'm not a
designer...

BTW, as I'm still working on the review-state overlay: Any ideas of what
symbol we could use? A checked checkbox? What color? Where to get it from?

Greetings,
Michael

PS: I hope I can count on all your help when styling single view (with
details, etc.).