[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Sun Mar 12 15:19:15 CET 2006

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:30:16 +0100 schrieb Michael Scharkow:
>

>>3. Make an overlay for the state image that indicates whether the ext is
>>audited or not (only needed for Stable and Beta anyway), like
>>http://www.underused.org/fileadmin/images/state_beta_reviewed.jpg
>

> do we need this? IIRR the list will sooner or later only show the reviewed
> extensions...

There will always be an unsupported list available (otherwise all e.g.
alpha stuff would be invisible), and probably even a checkbox to search
both reviewed and unreviewed stuff, and if you have an unreviewed
extension in result list or single view: How do you find out that it is
unreviewed?

At the moment, the review state is a property of detail view, I just
propose to merge it with the state property so that it is more concise:

with proper image replacement.

Greetings,
Michael