[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Sat Mar 11 22:40:06 CET 2006

> I don't know how much a smaller font would help.

well, it might save some space the way I'm thinking of. If I find some
time I'll do a little layout for that to show what I mean.

> Concerning version information: How many of you do actually look at this
> *in list view*? I don't know the version numbers of any extension except
> maybe my own, and they are completely arbitrary anyway...
>
> Poll: Should we remove version information from compact and/or full-info
> lists? It would save me one whole column in compact list mode.

Well, you're right. But the version number is not such a big deal which
also could be appended on the name or whatever.
As I said - I'll try to create a layout suggestion. I was also thinking
of some Icons that could be used as links to the manual, wiki,
bugtracker or whatever.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch