[TYPO3-typo3org] TERdesign reconditioned

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Sat Mar 11 18:52:22 CET 2006

Franz Koch wrote:
>> I agree with Ingo that this might be a problem, so how can we get more
>> info into a smaller box?
>

> How about a smaller font for stuff like 'author', 'extkey', 'downloads'
> and 'update date'. The Version could be appended in the title-bar or
> righthanded of the status-flag (alpha, beta).

I don't know how much a smaller font would help.

Concerning version information: How many of you do actually look at this
*in list view*? I don't know the version numbers of any extension except
maybe my own, and they are completely arbitrary anyway...

Poll: Should we remove version information from compact and/or full-info
lists? It would save me one whole column in compact list mode.

Greetings,
Michael