[TYPO3-typo3org] TER FE enhancements

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 11 12:45:45 CET 2006

>>> Of course it could be completely liquid too ...
>>> http://www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign/index2.html
>
> Joey, you rock!
> One *might* argue about the color scheme (also in current ter_fe) but
> the design is gorgeous. I'd only swap description and upload comment
> and then give it a go.

Well - this depends on the amount of text we are expecting in those parts.
The bigger part should be the one that floats around the box.
The smaller part should be in the upper right corner.

> BTW, how's the cookbook going? TOC available already somewhere?

Not officially yet ... only for proofreaders.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de