[TYPO3-typo3org] TER FE enhancements

Sat Mar 11 10:50:29 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow schrieb:

> 1. For compact ext lists use a table (I have the additional fields,
> sorting, and zebra-rows-CSS ready and working here)

The sorting menu would also work with Joey proposal. If there is a
right column available, it could be placed there. In Firefox it could
even stick in place while the whole list is scrolling.

The advantage of a table kind layout for the searchlist is the
compactness. You get the overview more quickly on the price of having
less description text on this place. How much description do we need
on the overview page? I think it's primary task is to give the overview.

I would like a solution where I get a kind of popup or foldout with
Joey's kind of view on mouseover still before I click to the full
Details information.

The current Info view would become superflous than, because it
contains no additional information to the Detals view.

Regards

Elmar