[TYPO3-typo3org] TER FE enhancements

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 11 01:47:32 CET 2006

>>> Please, dear CSS wizards, do you think we could style the <dl>,
>>> <dd>, etc. too look as good as Ingo's solution? Any other options
>>> that look cool?
>>
>> Have alook at this one:
>> http://www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign/
>>
>> + Valid XHTML 1.1
>> + Fixed width for the overall bounding box.
>
> Of course it could be completely liquid too ...
> http://www.4any1.de/fileadmin/terdesign/index2.html

Made another check:
This version sounds almost perfectly in IBM Homepagereader while the table
based versions confuse labels and values of the info boxes, since they are
read "serialized".

While the dl reads

Author
JoH
Category
module
Version
0.11.0

the table will read

Author
Category
Version
JoH
module
0.11.0

Means: If you want to stick to tables you have to make sure to use correct
th and td tags with corresponding headers and/or abbr defined.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de