[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-dev] TER, typo3.org, everything went FUBAR!!! :))

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Mar 6 19:36:23 CET 2006

Hi Tapio,

On Monday, 6. March 2006 19:17, tapio wrote:

 > TER 2 seems to work now. I didn't get anymore the Version Mismatch
 > problem using Typo3 3.8.1.

Yes, because I created the workaround (see news article).

 > Now the problem is just How to delete old versions? In the old TER I
 > could delete old versions.

Well, the answer is: you can't anymore. Karsten and I decided for various
reasons to not delete old versions anymore.

 > What about manuals? If I upload extension, will manuals be uploaded and
 > updated automatic?

Yes, and currently they will be rendered once every night.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development