[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-dev] TER, typo3.org, everything went FUBAR!!! :))

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Mar 6 19:09:11 CET 2006

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> As I already said, could you test just to "ignore" that specific
> exception (about the mismatching version) in the handleUpload_soap code?

Well, of course I can ignore it. The point is: SOAP server simply doesn't
accept the request and throws the exception, therefore no extension reaches
the TER2 server. So if I ignore it, just nothing happens, including the
extension doesn't make it into the repository.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development