[TYPO3-typo3org] Re: [TYPO3-dev] TER, typo3.org, everything went FUBAR!!! :))

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Mar 6 17:36:58 CET 2006

Robert Lemke schrieb am 06.03.2006 01:55:

>> I would gladly take a look at the code, propose some patches here and
>> there, but I have no idea where this code is located.

> .... all the TER extensions are published at Sourceforge CVS for some time
> now (just updated them again). If you'd like to help, have a look at them,
> especially the combination between tx_ter_api (SOAP server) and the extrep
> handleUpload() functions.

That's a good start. I found some extensions in typo3xdev now that are
related to TER, I think this is a good start. Are there any specific
TypoScript settings in place on typo3.org that might be interesting to know?

And why is the "em" still under typo3/mod/tools/em? Hasn't this been
deprecated in favor to "extensions"?

As I already said, could you test just to "ignore" that specific
exception (about the mismatching version) in the handleUpload_soap code?

> Please make sure that you send any comments to the typo3org mailing list,
> not to me privately (unless they are meant to be private).

So this is a cross-post to typo3org to continue discussion there.

Thanks Robert!

Cheers,
Ernesto