[TYPO3-typo3org] Administrate Typo3 Extensions

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 27 09:17:55 CEST 2006

Hi Markus,

Markus Friedrich wrote:

> I want to administrate my extensions on typo3.org, but since the typo3 site has relaunched I can't find a possibility to administrate my extensions. I think in the past this menu was called "My extension keys", this menu appeared, if I was logged in, in the extension list. I want e.g. configure the documentations.
>
> Where can I administrate my extensions?

The question is: What exactly are you searching for? With the new TER
there is nothing you can (and have to) configure for the manual, the
only thing you can do at TYPO3.org is administrating your extension
keys. If you want to change the information about an extension (like the
author name etc.), just change it in the emconf.php and upload the
extension again.

Cheers,
robert