[TYPO3-typo3org] little rant about TER captcha (but not only)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Jul 29 07:33:58 CEST 2006

Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> Is it possible to remove letters/numbers that are confusing?
> I'm thinking of: i,l,1(one),j,o,0(zero)...

Currently it is only possible to remove complete ranges (like a-z) ...
but it would be easy to remove single elements ....

Just write me a suggestion list and I make this "excludeList" the default.

> Bernhard, do you sleep some times? The doctor suggest 8 hours a night.

Yes ... i think i get enough ... i have at least 6-7 hours a day .... just
at other times than normal :)

greets,
Bernhard