[TYPO3-typo3org] little rant about TER captcha (but not only)

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Fri Jul 21 11:16:34 CEST 2006

stefano cecere schrieb:

> until december i used to give a lot of feedback to ext developers..
> since the new TER, and that unreadable "captcha".. i keep being refused
> because i can't read the right code..
> it ends out that 90% times i give up and trash my good written feedback
> with some angriness!
>
> i would help someway.. but have not the TER code.. and would spend 2
> days fixing a thing that someone else would do in 5 minutes...

The code is as always in ter_fe in typo3xdev svn, but I agree that
Robert might be faster to fix this. But since you already had various
compl^^enhancement proposals, you might be interested in looking into
TER code anyways, we're always looking for contributors.

Otherwise, I'll note this and we'll hopefully fix it with the new TER fe
coming out during/after T3DD. My code (enhancements/ratings) has not
been deployed until now but will be soon.

BTW: The icons in full list view have already been removed some time ago
in svn.

Cheers,
Michael