[TYPO3-typo3org] Migration from CVS to SVN // Impacts on website content

Mon Jul 3 13:54:30 CEST 2006

Peter Russ wrote:
> For Your Information:
>
> As we are using SVN internally to synchronize the development between
> different developers we already published an extension to keep our
> installation in synch:
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/fdfx_svn/0.4.0/
>
> As this extension is one of our focused developments we would highly
> appreciate your comments and input.
>
> Regs. Peter.

Hi Peter,

would it be possible for you to extend this solution to load, parse and
display a text files stored in SVN? Then we could make it part of a
enhancement proposal system similar to those of Zend and Python.

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/ (SVN based)
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Home (wiki based)

Regards

Elmar