[TYPO3-typo3org] Re: [Typo3-typo3org] typo3.com down?

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Sun Jan 1 20:39:48 CET 2006

Problem solved.

It was the webbug of the statistic server which could not be loaded. There
was some apache-problem, which has been solved. It took a moment to spot the
problem through some confusion through the similar IP's ending in .149 and
.194.

We'll be changing monitoring to conver that case as well. I did only monitor
standard-pages of the stat-server.

JH

news:mailman.1.1136140784.17321.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...