[TYPO3-typo3org] How you can help with the design on TYPO3.org

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Feb 22 18:01:48 CET 2006

hi ben,

i will look at this page. Really it's difficult to work together on this. So
if i notice something i suggest.
Where can i see your present work - its on there ?
sry, just saw this page and didn't walked through.
And Elmar did a nice work :) lets see how to work with this ;)

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1140620020.13227.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...