[TYPO3-typo3org] How you can help with the design on TYPO3.org

ben van 't ende ben at netcreators.com
Wed Feb 22 15:53:40 CET 2006

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> if there is help needed i would like to help too, please let me know

Hi Steffen,

On this page:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements

you could add any observations you have and add a well described
solution or suggestion. It is hard to say what you can actually do
besides making suggestions. There is the CSS that's needs some
polishing. I am working on that and have also created a print style
sheet. It is a 'collaborative' thing, but not to many people are
involved right now judging the history in the wiki.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation