[TYPO3-typo3org] No numeric links for documentation please

ben van 't ende ben at netcreators.com
Wed Feb 22 15:49:26 CET 2006

Andreas Otto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> before the site upgrade we used to have documentation links in the form
>
> document-library/doc_core_tsref/condition_reference/
>
> which becomes
>
> document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/4/1/
>
> now.
>
> I find it hard to remember the numbers of chapters and subchapters.
>
> Is there any way to make this more userfriendly.

Hi Andreas,

Well I guess this is possible, but you should have a good proposition. I
have created some WIKI pages here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements

to list the improvements that might be needed. Robert has asked me to
coordinate that a bit and this is the only way I think we can keep
track. I will also let Ben o' Hear know that this is the place where
everything is listed.

Please add you suggestion/feature request there.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation