[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org nice but 800px?

Jan Wischnat.de jan at wischnat.de
Sat Feb 18 10:07:44 CET 2006

Hello list,

my new notebook runs a resolution of 1920x1200. Fixed-width layouts and
tiny fonts now bother me a lot more...

I would really go for a fluid layout!

Steffen Müller schrieb:
 > My favorite example of TYPO3 driven, accessible, usable and user
 > friendly website is:
 > http://schwangau.de

Thanks for the flowers, Steffen - much appreciated :-)

I have made a follow-up Template for my beloved schwangau.de:

http://www.vl-spielwiese.de [1]

If's based on Ruthsarians famous Skidoo Template featuring a fluid page
layout, zoomable fonts (even zoomable colums on http://csu-schwangau.de)
and is absolutely looking the same on all modern machines and browsers,
even MSIE7.

If there's anything i can do to help, please let me know.
If someone gave me a .psd file with the new typo3.org looks, i could do
a new typo3.org template. I'd LOVE to! (Remember i switched the old
typo3.com template to tableless xhtml on http://gov.typo3.com)

Yours

Jan

[1] Not validating xhtml only because of that external room-searchbox...
CSS not validating because i didn't care and because i couldn't do
without 1 or 2 css-hacks ;-)