[TYPO3-typo3org] Dont't call it reviewed

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Fri Feb 17 10:27:33 CET 2006

Rupert Germann wrote:

> I don't see a problem in the label. The Problem is not the color of the
> wheel or the word on the label it's more the fact that the list below this
> label is quite short.

Rupi, I agree with Elmar that we should spend a little more thinking on
the labels.

1. In the EM it says unsupported extensions which implies that the
others are supported which they are not :(
2. Maybe we should replace all the review stuff with 'basic security
audit', I think Steffen proposed that a while ago.

Greetings,
Michael, who is reviewing right now