[TYPO3-typo3org] FW: TYPO3.org nice but 800px?

Martin Schoenbeck ms.usenet.nospam at schoenbeck.de
Thu Feb 16 13:18:42 CET 2006

Hi Ben,

Ben O'Hear schrieb:

> By the way, are there any stats concerning users screen size on the main
> Typo3 sites?

At least for
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_CONFIG_quot/
my 1400*1050 screen was ideally suited. I had this page open from before
the relaunch, so I took that example.

I don't understand, why anybody wants to force his sight about readability
on me? I'm old enough, to decide, what's best in a given situation. And I'm
able to resize my window, if it's to big. I can't understand, why a
minority with other requirements has to be punished for using not the
screen size of the majority. At least as there is no real requirement, to
use a fixed screen size.

Then there's also no requirement for statistics.

Martin
--
Bitte nicht an der E-Mail-Adresse fummeln, die paßt so.