[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension upload disabled

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Feb 16 11:03:00 CET 2006

Hi folks,

just to let you know - yesterday I had to disable the upload functions of
the TER2. Reason is the big (4 MB zipped) XML which has to be generated
after an upload (extension.xml.gz) which costs too much resources.

I downloaded the current state of TYPO3.org to my local dev server and am
now changing a few parts and test them. I expect that all important
functions will work again tonight.

BTW: Have you noticed that typo3.org is incredibly fast? At least that's
what I experience from my location.

Today we'll also have the beta3 release of TYPO3 4.0 which includes the new
Extension Manager. Try it - it will be the fastest EM you have ever
used ... ;-)

Have a great day,

robert
--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development