[TYPO3-typo3org] suggestions for better organization Full List TER2

Chris Kievid chris at 3rdmillennium.nl
Wed Feb 15 21:30:01 CET 2006

Looking at the TER2 i noticed that the full-list will most like become a
pain to navigate in (and take some time to load all listed items).

So maybe we can think of some ideas that enables a more easily
navigation around the full-list. I'm thinking about an expand/collapse
structure based on a hierarchy of categories (as used in the 'old' TER).
So it will most likely resemble a collapsible site map style.