[TYPO3-typo3org] Broken documentation links

Wed Feb 15 18:26:30 CET 2006

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> I imagine that some documentation links of ther pre TER2 era are broken. The
> ter_doc extension already has some mechanism for redirecting old-style URLs
> to the new document location but we still can add other URLs which don't
> work either.
>
> If you stumble over a broken documentation link and _the kind of link_ is
> not posted here, please do so. I will then try to set up some redirection.
>
> Cheers,
> robert

Mayby this examples help, to find a general mechanism.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/stdWrap/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Datatype_reference/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_cgl/