[TYPO3-typo3org] Joint development of typo3.org CSS in the WIKI

Wed Feb 15 15:48:32 CET 2006

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> if you want the new typo3.org to look better, go ahead and improve the CSS.
>
> At http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3.org-CSS you'll find all the
> typo3.org CSS files for public editing.
>
> Please be very aware that others might be editing the CSS at the same
> time, so there might be conflicts when you save.

This is a very good idea. I also like to hint at the same time to the first
drafts of standardized Content Rendering Schemes started by the Content
Rendering Team.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Content_Rendering_Schemes

It would be helpfull if typo3.org would be an practice example for Content
Rendering Schemes within some time.

Regards

Elmar